Our Summer Program is open to both our current students as well as WMS alumni. The program offers flexible scheduling, themed weeks, and lots of fun times. Students will enjoy crafts, activities, special visitors, and plenty of outdoor playtime.
Ages: 18 months - 8 years
Schedule: As needed, June – August, Monday through Friday, 7: 30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
For detailed information and registration form, please download our 2019 Summer Program Packet.
To fully participate, your child will need the following items:
· Swimsuit, small towel, and change of clothes
· Swim shoes ( swim shoes really work best – highly recommended as we will have water activities in the afternoon)
· Sunscreen lotion with your child’s name on it
· Hat if desired
· If your child will take naps, you will need a small bed sheet, pillow, and blanket in a tote bag.
· For full day summer camp, children will need to bring their lunch. Snacks will be provided.
· Ensure all paperwork is complete before your child begins the program.
· Show and tell: Thursdays ( bring something special and talk about it)
· Bike Rodeos: Fridays ( bring your bike/trike and helmet)
· Ice cream social: Fridays (provided by school)
Diapers and wipes with above mentioned supplies.
Are you ready to learn more about the Montessori experience or schedule a tour of our school? Jennifer would be happy to send additional information to you!